The 4 man flag football playbook for Android was released yesterday. You can check it out on the Android Market.
The app is in the same format as the 7 man app. Below are the details on the 4 man app:
There are 36 flag football plays included with 5 menu sections on the main page. The options are (# of plays):
- Spread (6) – One receiver on each side of the center, split out wide.
- Twins (6) – Both receivers on one side of the center. One is wide, the other in the slot.
- Tight (9) – One receiver lined up next to the center. The other lined up wide on the opposite side.
- Bunch (9) – Both the receivers and center line up bunch together.
- Handoff (6) – Not really a formation, but an option for the person receiving the handoff to run or pass.